Fun ideas for a 2 y/o girl birthday? (Farm theme)

We are doing an Old MacDonald birthday for my 2 y/o but I'm trying to think of some things we can do at the party that will be fun- theme related or not. There will be about 15 kids total (almost all of them older ranging in ages 4-10). I want to do some games or something to keep them occupied. Birthday is at the end of May, and we basically always have nice weather. We are planning an outdoor party, and indoors will be avaliable if it is too hot or if we don't end up with good weather..
Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• petting zoo and pony rides!
    Anonymous

• For the less expensive games, you can have a water balloon toss, and put a circle in chalk as the target.

I and the kids love the balloon pop game each kids gets a balloon and they have to pop it with there butts, I put little prizes on paper tags in the balloon the winner gets the golden ticket. 1.00. lol

hot potatoe indoor or water balloon one.

musical chairs and the kids pick people for the next game so they can route the parents on.

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Make some big cut out animals from cardboard or plywood. Cut the mouth out. Put them up somewhere and let the kids throw something like balls or frisbees through the mouth.

Ringtoss is also good for all ages.
    Anonymous

• face painting, pin the tail on the pig, balloon pop is fun for the 2 yo too! pinata, scavenger hunt for the bigger kids is a good idea. i usually have coloring pages out in the beginning while we are waiting for everyone to arrive.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• you can get a pin the tail on the donkey game you can also find them where they are just a reusable sticker type tail instead of the pin or needle
    Newmommys101

Answer by Newmommys101 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2010