sometimes hes kind of rough..

DH and I have been together for 2 years...lately when weve been horsing around hes been kind of rough with me...but I guess I cant say anything because I grabbed him and clawed into his arm and I didnt realize I was doing it and he grabbed my arms and squeezed them really really hard until I let go..I got really upset..it didnt leave a bruise but I got pissed at him...he said he was trying to get me to stop and I said hes WAY stronger then me and he needs to realize this and that I didnt hurt him THAT bad..but I said I was sorry and he did too...im worried he will become abusive..he was never like this before. Since he came home from deployment a month ago hes been kind of angry sometimes..weve been fighting more..should I worry?? I think its just that I need to be nicer..I shouldnt of been so rough in the first place

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, you need to worry. Better to worry and find it's not needed than to let it go. DO NOT go blaming yourself. He should know better.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Stop being aggressive. He is trained to respond to that.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Seriously there is no need to worry. You were rough with him and although you didn't realize it he reacted to the pain you were causes. You said you clawed him. Just because he had a reaction doesn't mean he is an abuser. Men might be stronger, but what gives us women a right to claw or hit a man and expect to not have any repracussions.
    Anonymous