Do they make bras with one side bigger than the other?

My left breast is slightly bigger than the right one! The left one keeps poking out the dang bra. I can't buy a bigger one because then my right one has no support and I end up looking lopsided.
Am I the only one? Is this normal? And do they make bras like that, if so WHERE or WHERE can I get one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It's normal. Apparently everyone has one boob larger then the other. I haven't found any bras that are actually made for this problem though. I always thought it would be cool if you just bought seperate pieces for each size. You could mix and match colors AND your boobs would acutaly fit right!
    AngelOnBoard

Answer by AngelOnBoard at 3:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I have no idea. I wish I could help.

I kind of know how you feel.

I have a foot injury/problem and I wish they made shoes with one mate larger than the other as well! Dress shoes are a big problem for me. If I get one shoe larger to accomodate the right foot it flops and fall off the left foot. I have more luck in dress shoes shopping the little girls department.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 3:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• You ARE normal...we are not symmetrical beings and childbirth tends to emphasize that. I've never seen the klind of bra you're looking for. Wouldn't mind having one!

Answer by gdiamante at 3:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Yep, I'm in the same boat. It's a wonder how these bras haven't been invented yet.
    I'm almost a full cup size difference between mine. It sucks. I either have a boob popping out of my bra or one lost in a gaping bra cup.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I buy to fit the smaller side and let out the larger side. Then, I fit right. Almost a cup difference in mine.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I have no idea, but apparently it would be a brilliant idea, since so many mamas would buy one!
    ...mostly just wanted to let you know that you are not alone, or abnormal. Mine are different, and I know lots of mamas who are lopsided too!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 7:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• get one of those bra instert things and just put it on the small side. i think they're silicon
    marilyn623

Answer by marilyn623 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Nope, they don't! They make pads you can buy to even yourself out - certain lingerie stores sell them (go to the naughty lingerie stores, they have specialty items like that) but I fall into the same boat and I usually just buy nicely padded bras in my size to disguise it.
    tikigoddess

Answer by tikigoddess at 9:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I have the same problem since I had a lumpectomy...obviously that side is the one that is a bit smaller. I do what the previous poster said, buy the bra to fit the smaller side and just let the other side out a tiny bit.
    Anonymous

• There are some bras (I know Lane Bryant has them) that have little air insert thingies that go in the bra cup (in the fabric, not against your skin). Take the left side out & leave the right side in. That helps me a lot :)

I think some places also sell silicon gel insert things, but you have to put those in your bra cup... I have always wondered about sweating with those?
    And if all else fails, there's the good, ol' fashioned Kleenex remedy :-P
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 5:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2010