What makes u motivated?

What is your daily routine ? As far as getting some kind of workout in ur busy schedule I just can't seem to get off my butt ... Ugh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• It really helps if you have a friend to motivate you but if you don't I like to set goals and rewards for myself. A few years ago I wanted to lose 15 lbs so my friend and I made a deal...if we both lost the weight by our target date we would take a trip to Mexico. We had all the pamphlets and information pushing us every day and we both lost the weight and went to Mexico. Good luck!
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 3:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• A picture of a model that is just as tall as me, but is skinny...because I know I could be 'that skinny'......i'm not talking bout anorexic skinny....but realistic.
    Also, I find motivation from weighing myself constantly... (like 2x a day). Any little amount that I see melt off, is a start in my book. If I see a pound more or something, I don't get discouraged, but refocus my efforts.
    I have 3 kids and I find that taking them out for walks (pushing stroller) is a great way to get some calories burnt! :)
    My mil and sil work at the same place and after they eat lunch and on breaks, they walk around thier works' parking lot.
    Anonymous

• Watching music videos or looking at really pretty clothes online motivates me to get up!! Im prego now so theres only so much i can do but its better then nothing. I mean, I dont want to be a fat ugly mom, plus im young so I dont want to look like crap for my husband or anything.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I did NOT want to go workout today, I am on my period and just didn't feel like it...but I did it and I felt so much better afterwards....but on a daily basis that is what motivates me. I know I will feel better after I just DO IT, and also, I love seeing the results in the mirror. Also, I am reading this book called ANTI-Cancer: A Way of Life and part of that is working out and not becoming sedetary....I just work out so that I am living my life to the fullest and so that I feel good and can be an active participant in my child's life.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 5:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I do my work out first thing in the morning as soon as the kids go off to school. If I don't do it then, I get lazy as the day goes on!
    Anonymous

• I have a high school reunion this fall. THAT is my incentive to remain motivated. After that, I'm kicking back and doing nothing!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2010