Do you believe that some people have psychic ability?

If so, do you think it's a gift from God, do you think it's a trick of the devil or do you think it's just a natural ability that some people have tapped into? Or do you attribute it to something else?

benjamink

Asked by benjamink at 3:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes i do think some people have that as a gift, i think it only comes to those who use it to help people or can tap in easily to the other world as some would say. so it comes from something good i believe.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• yeah i believe in people having a gift but i think the person with the gift has to be open minded to use it
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Good question. I'm still undecided, but I'm not sure if I totally agree with what smyle said about them having to be open minded. I think sometimes it can come as a surprise. I have a cousin who grew up in a very strict Christian family and is that way herself, but she called me one morning at 6 am to tell me she had a dream that our cousin Jake was driving a school bus and skidded on some black ice and hit a yield sign, and she was kinda shaken up about it. I didn't think anything of it, because Jake worked for fed-ex, so why would he be driving a school bus? Anyways, his mom called a couple hours later to tell us Jake had been in an accident driving a school bus for the school he just got a job at, and this happened about 430 am, same time my cousin had her dream, and he did hit black ice and hit a yield sign. Now, I dont know how on earth this happened, especially knowing my cousin, but I think its awesome.
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 9:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• No.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 8:40 AM on Apr. 14, 2010