What is the best gift you've ever given (or seen given) to a two year old?

DD's 2nd b-day is in just a few weeks. I need some gift suggestions!!!! (I want to give her an actual gift, hopefully something she will enjoy). She kinda has a lot of stuff.. so there really isn't a whole lot I can think of. :-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ds got a Pluto dog toy for his second birthday. It barked and wagged it's tail. He still carries it around and he's three now!
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 4:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Crayons...But thats my kid lol Duplos are cool
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 4:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• My son recieved a Little Tykes picnic table, at first he used it inside to eat, color...
    It also went outside to sit on.
    He is 14 and it is now used as the step for his trampoline. LOL
    We've gotten great use out of that little table.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• my 2 yo twins just got tricycles that have a push bar for the parent that can steer the tricycle. i can push two at once, although my steering is not the greatest yet!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• i agree wtih the bikes. my dd is 2 and very much into the princess thing. she will wear ou any sort of princess/ dress up thing i get her. it depends what they are really into. do they like being outside? maybe a lil playset that they will use alot?
    iamcafemom83

Answer by iamcafemom83 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I got my son a train table. He absolutely loved it and still does. He's 3 and 1/2 now. Got him this one http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3140254

Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 5:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Forgot to mention that all of my friends with little girls who come over for play dates love it too :)
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 5:20 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• we got our son a motor powered john deer tractor that he can drive everwhere!
    Anonymous

• I made a Muno stuft animal thing for my 2 year old little friend. He freaked out and LOVED it!
    Anonymous

• A swingset
    Kylie819

Answer by Kylie819 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2010