Serious problem (warning: about sex)

I don't exactly know how to word this, and am kind of embarressed to admit it (thus it being anonymous). My DH and I had sex last night, but it was different. I felt like there was no desire on my part. I don't think anything was done differently. He says it's probably my hormones or something, but I'm worried that something is wrong with me. (We had to move in with his parents recently, we have a 4-month old, and we don't have sex as often as we used to.) Has this happened to any of you? What did you do about it? Is something wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• you live with your parents of course its diffrent you cant moan and groawn at your parents house and you just had a baby!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Don't stress about it.I know what ur going through.When times get rough sex doesnt.LOL It will all change when u get ur own place and get back on ur feet. Good Luck
    Anonymous

• Ditto with above.. Also after having a baby, that alone can decrease your sex drive. Have sex every chance you can and it really should come back. As for the parents part, just try to forget they are there. They know you two have sex LOL....
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• its very different after you have a baby.. I didn't want sex at all for almost 2 years (having ANOTHER baby was the only thing that fixed it for me).. it could be a warning sign of PPD.. so be aware of that.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Parents are on the other side of the house, so that's not a big problem. The problem (I believe) is just my desire. I love my DH dearly. My feelings haven't changed for him in that way. It just seems like the things he used to do to "get me in the mood" don't seem to work anymore. I just don't know what's wrong. If it is PPD, is there anything I can do about it? AND, having sex isn't a problem. It's just different. There is almost no desire on my part, so I feel like I'm not being fair to DH...
    Anonymous