question about self tanners, is there any that when you sweat it doesn't come off! lol

i have found some that i really like i dont get streaky but when i sleep i sweat like in the crease of the inside of my arms behind my elbow area and mind you i am white as snow white if not more lol and i get white spots where i sweat..... is there a way to not get that? or a tanner that does not come off with sweat?

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 4:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• LOL The only thing that has worked and stayed on for me is the spray on tan you go have done at the tanning salons. They work great but you BETTER make sure you spread it perfectly even because you will be stuck with it for weeks lol I have tried several of the store bought tanners but I am not happy with any of them. I sure wish I could tan the natural way
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• me too i just get red lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 4:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• i really like jergens its awesome i get an even natural looking tan and it does not come off with sweat,and stays for days and days.i also like bannana boat spray on tan works great too,when i go out people think ive been in the sun...if they only new haha
    coffeefreak996

Answer by coffeefreak996 at 6:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2010