2 year old boy potty training......... anyone else???

How did u potty train your son and did it work well for you?We are still working on a couple of things like him telling me when he needs to go and also not getting off the toilet after pooping....just looking for advice and want to hear others stories!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son is 2 1/2 years old. I have never initiated potty training although tried to around 1 after reading some stuff. However past few months my son has shown a real interest in the toilet and has been going to the toilet with his dad in the mornings. He also lets me know when he needs to go during the day and often I can him on the toilet. He isn't completely diaper free but I am letting him do it at his own pace right now and its going well. I tink if I try to interfere I will get frustrated and I really don't think he is just ready to be fully trained yet but we are getting close to it.

I don't have any advice though as this is my first and I am learning.. but looks like you are making super progress!
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 5:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2010