What helps when your baby is colicky ????

TriniteysMommy

Asked by TriniteysMommy at 5:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son had colic VERY bad for about 3 mths and what really helped us was I woild give him a warm bath, give him a dose o Gripe Water (its an herbal supplement that is safe for all ages and you can find it at a Wallgreens or most drug stores) and then put him in his swing until he fell asleep. It didn't always work but it got us through many nights. Good Luck.
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 5:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Going for a walk and carrying my son in a sling. One of the only things that helped him. One time after an hour a walk he also suddenly burped..so i am wondering if most of the time he was colicky it was trapped wind!
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 5:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I used to go for walks down my dirt road. .that seemed to be the only quite time that I would get. .good luck to you it can be rough at times but your baby will eventally grow out of it. . also try rubbing the stomach. my child still likes it
    njstewart07

Answer by njstewart07 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2010