Why is there so much hate?

Either way non-believers are hateful on believers posts and I have seen hate on non-believers posts by believers also. This section is not specified Christian or Pagan or Atheist so I think we should all keep our nasty comments to ourselves. Agree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Crappy people raise themselves up by looking down on others, plain and simple.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I don't get why people answer an unrelated question just to be a pain. If I see a question labled pagan, catholic, or JW I don't even read it becasue it doesn't apply to me. But when you see a Christian post everyone turns up to dump all their crap out on the table. I am sure it goes both ways, only I dont' see it because I don't look at those other posts. If it doesn't apply... let it go by.
    Anonymous

• This is what man made religion festers.

Answer by older at 5:12 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• weeeeeeeeee

Anonymous

• Some people just can't think outside the box.  If someone has different beliefs than they do, they feel it is their right to browbeat them into submission. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I respect people's post if it does not deal with what I believe: the bible, the heavenly Father, and his son the Messiah. If I know it is to a different faith and so on I don't bother reading it, I believe that is why they are kind enough to post who they are asking. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I see no reason my opinion counts less because I don't belong to a particular group, so I see nothing wrong by answering questions for any group. However, I do always make a point to add that I am not part of that group and this is the opinion of an outsider... In many cases however, the questions aren't posed to just one group and are left open for everyone, I have found that those tend to become a little more heated, but as far as I see this is a public forum, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I don't see any reason why they can't at least try to word it nicely...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• That's why we need to learn from one another without the worry of trying to convert anyone.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Agreed! I think people just want people to see their point of view and are not sure how to handle it when someone has a different view. However this is just my opinion and I am not saying that this is what everyone is like.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I think we should all keep our nasty comments to ourselves

That would be nice.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2010