when is it ok to be the bitch?

My fiance and I have two sons and have just moved...I have always more than argued that our money situation is tight bc he blows it...now he's cuttin work and blamin his health on it...it feels like an excuse to get out of work but with him not working, our bills fall behind. I kicked him out and now am wondering how long he should stay gone. I told him its until he gets his act together...am I right or wrong? Its been 2yrs of this crap.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think that you are being a bitch. You are just making sure that you are with someone who cares as much about your financial stability as you do. It's time to grow up and if you don't see progress in that department, I wouldn't let him come back. You have babies to look out for and they are watching you both to see how they should grow up. If they see mommy allowing him to blow all the money, they will not see how strong some people can be. You are showing them how to be strong and stand up for yourself for what's right.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• until?

Until might be a long time. Bills are going to fall futher behind.
    Anonymous

• So you are worried more about the fact that the cash cow doesn't live with you anymore rather than his lack of control. Maybe you should get a job.
    Anonymous

• If he's malingering, then you are in the absolute right.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• i agree with anon if your are concerned about cash flow get a job and support yourself. my mom always told me never depend on anyone to take care of me especailly a man. she always said that a man isn't suppose to provide everything he is just there give you extra love,money and attention so that when he leaves or when his shit isn't together you can still support yourself
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I'd make his ass stay gone until he could at least pull his own weight with the bills.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• If he's not taking care of the family and being responsible, he needs to stay gone. You shouldn't have to put up with crap. Standing up to a man that is not doing right doesn't make you a B eitiher.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 6:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2010