Sex ? TMI

A few weeks ago my and DH had and accident with the condom breaking, ( conviently the day before I was suppost to ovulate) and since then he wont touch me. I'm still waiting for my period ( its late) and he just will not touch me and tells me its because he's to scared I will be pregnant, but then tells me if it is it is. How can I get him to be with me again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• You should have tried the "planb" pill the next day to make sure you didn't get pregnant. Why won't he touch you now, if your pregnant nothing can change that now!

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 5:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Thats it is if I am or not nothing should be different, its just frustrating.
    Anonymous

• I agree with Op, the condom broke and the damage is done. That is no reason to not want to be intimate on any level...I take it that 's what you mean when you say he won't touch you. He can still kiss you and have oral sex with out actually having intercourse until you two find out if your pregnant or just late. You should go buy a pregnancy test, the early detect kind.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 6:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2010