Are any stores still selling JACKETS?

My son outgrew all his clothes and I know summer is coming and it's going to get warmer but right now it's still chilly in the morning and even in the summer here it gets cool at night - and I can't find any stores that are still selling coats/jackets for toddlers! Every place I've checked has nothing but shorts, t-shirts and swimwear. My poor kis is wearing his jackets up to his belly button :( Anybody have any advice on where I can check? (besides online)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You might be able to find baseball windbreakers at any stores that sell sports goods.

It's crazy, isn't it? One year I went looking for long pants for my son in February and found nothing but shorts. I know I live in SoCal, but REALLY!

Answer by gdiamante at 5:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• thanks gdiamante - we are in So Cal too and it's crazy! It's not THAT warm yet.
    Anonymous

• Burlington Coat Factory. They always have jackets.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I'm still seeing jackets at Walmart and Target in the clearance racks. Maybe it depends on where you live.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Try Target, even if they don't still have lined jackets, they usually have zip-front hoodies year round.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2010