20 weeks along and still so low!

So, I'm 20 weeks and 5 days along, and this little one is still sitting so LOW! His head is still pushing on my bladder and I have no bladder capacity. When he punches, I can feel it so low in my pelvis (as in just a few inches above the lower part of the pelvic bone). It seems insane to me, but my doctor isn't worried, and neither am I.

Has anyone else had a baby that rode this low? Did you EVER get any bladder capacity back during your pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• at 20 weeks your uterus is only to your belly button so yeah, all babies tend to be "low" at 20 weeks
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 6:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Im 33 weeks and my daughter is actually so low that my hips and pelvic bones have moved and cause pain so bad that i cant walk half the time without wanting to cry or my legs going numb. Good luck!
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 6:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Sometimes, she gets hiccups 8 or more times a day. Her head has been resting on my bladder for 8-10 weeks now. Like it's her pillow. I've only peed my pants once. So far.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Jayden, actually, I can feel my fundal height and it's still about two inches below my belly button. And yes, I'm sure I'm as far along as I am. It's just riding really low.
    Anonymous

• 2 INCHES below your belly button?? Thats more than 6 cm off which would signal a 6 week difference! Thats weird but I guess that is the reason the doctors dont tend to start to measure til after 24 weeks
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 6:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Yeah, it's weird, Jaydin (sorry I misspelled your SN at first). The uterus is the right size for my time along, but it's just loooooowww. My OB said that it happens and will probably start moving up soon. But literally right now, I feel the little fists pounding right around the line of my pubic hair.
    Anonymous

• im 26 weeks and i have been carrying my baby low this hole preg and i have almost peed myself a few times and get to the bathroom and i cant pee to me it seems to be getting wrost as shes getting bigger

good luck
    Anonymous

• i feel ya im 26 weeks and my little guys has been low the whole time and my ob noticed the other day that i droped lower already i pee myself like once a day :(
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2010