Why is it after I do a workout I don't feel great and energized and full of p and v?

I don't get that blood flowing feel good response people talk about.
Whats wrong with me?
What am I doing wrong?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 6:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• p and v = piss and vinegar

I have sleep apnea so at night I add oxygen to my bi-pap breathing machine or I probably wouldn't have much p & v either. Oxygen is an amazing boost.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I never do either. I always feel hungry and tired, but I'm usually in an okay mood, so at least I know I released some endorphines.
    Anonymous

• work harder?
    Anonymous

• full of what?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• If you just started working out that could be why. Are you doing something you enjoy? Make sure whatever you are doing that you aren't pushing yourself too hard to the point that you do feel crappy. It could also have to do with not drinking enough water before or during and sometimes I know if I don't eat at the right time I feel crappy after working out. But really I would find a workout you are excited about and can get into.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• What is p and v??? Try to add some yoga to your exercise routine, its a great way to relax and restore energy, that's the great dichotomy about yoga!

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 6:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• listen to your favorite upbeat music as well. Music really can set the mood for anything you do, and make time pass faster...especially if it's something you don't want to do! lol
    Anonymous