Should I have told my babies father's Wife hes cheating?

My childs father cheated on her with me and another women. I have a boyfriend but got weak when he was visiting. I got mad at him so I told his wife. (they are in a divorce process anyways for other reasons.) He has been trying to get her back but she doesnt want him. She didnt know hes talking to another woman. But I told her today. Now hes mad and said he hopes me and our baby Die.... Did I make a mistake?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• what he said to you was horrible.
    Uhm, what you did was horrible....you shouldn't ever mess with another woman's husband, regaurdless if he's your Ex...gimme a break...a weak moment? ....lame.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you were a booty call and prob are jealous he has moved on and thought by sleeping with him you would get him back, so when that backfired you decided to ruin his life! This is why I'm so glad my hubby only has children with me, trashy "baby mommas" like you are why most women hate your type. A weak moment ,yeah right!

Anonymous

• I dont want him back, I have a boyfriend. He was here... And he has a wife and a girlfriend. Hes ruined his own life please.
    Anonymous

• Besides not a booty call, he lives 13 hours away.. He could of got booty alot closer///
    Anonymous

• does your boyfriend know?

yes you are in the wrong, i don't care who initiated.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• You were wrong for getting involved with a married man to begin with but it all went downhill from there.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Yes my bf knows. Maybe I shouldnt of told his wife/. O well
    Anonymous

• this sounds too HS
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Although what you did was wrong. But I think she had every right to know. His own fault that he screwed around.
    Anonymous

• For one....a married man (ex or not) is not to be your playground. This is coming from married woman. That is a horrible thing to do. Even though, they may have been in the midst of divorcing, you never know what they could have saved. So you had help in destroying a family, especially if they had kids. BUT hey, people eff up in life right? So, you should have told her. Hoping that you were in the right state of mind. Maybe you should have talked to her face to face. Im a b***h, so I would have had to talk to the both of them together. Dont feel bad about telling her...
    Anonymous