am i a bad mom....

....because I didn't breastfeed?
....because I go to work?
....because I voted for Obama?

I feel like everyone is so judgmental- can't we just except that each of us are different, and in different situation and have different opinions, without completely bashing someone ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No way, if you voted for Obama it means you have some education and humanity.
    Anonymous

• No way, I do all 3 too.
    Anonymous

• I think you and I probably can but there are others that can't and won't! But I guess we all put ourselves in that position, we cannot expect everyone to think the same as we do and unfortunately when you post something here you will get good and bad advice and you will get others that just completely light a fire on your a** for not doing things their way, oh well such is life I guess.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• just for voting for obama....he's going to wreck this country even moreso than it already is.
    Anonymous

• accept? no.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• i didn't breastfeed, i'm a SAHM, I also gave my kids (gasp) solid food long before they were 6mo. I spank my children when they need it, i let them watch TV and play video games. but i don't feel the need to defend any of it, because i know my kids. they are healthy, respectful, intelligent little people who i created. we're all bad moms in someones opinion. in my opinion, no one who puts the best interest of their child above all else could ever be a bad mother. although you did vote for the antichrist . . . kidding ; )

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 6:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I was once alled a bad mom for leaving my kid in daycare while I had to work 12 hour days. So no, your not a bad mom :)
    sunnieday

Answer by sunnieday at 9:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2010