how many moms don't vote?

i never have and probably never will. I'd rather sit back and enjoy the show.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't, but I do believe if you choose to sit back, you lose your right to complain about what choices are made for you as a result of you not caring.
    Don't complain later if/when you don't like something!!!
    Anonymous

• I vote.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Can you imagine if everyone thought like you where we would be??? I vote and encourage those who don't to do it.

Answer by older at 6:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I do vote.. I just think if you don't vote, I better not hear you complain about anything!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I vote
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 7:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I vote. Voted in very election since my 18th birthday. I like debating the issues too much to remove the privilege of doing so by refusing to be an active participant in the process.
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 7:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I vote. I also believe as the posters above if you don't vote you don't get to bitch. I have voted in the 2 elections for president since I turned 18.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 9:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I have voted in every election (local and federal) since I turned 18 in 1977. I feel it is a privilege to get to vote and help decide how this all works. Sometimes my person wins and sometimes looses, but I always vote.

voting

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I vote. It is my duty as a citizen, it is a privilege as an American. Do you ladies who DON'T vote have any clue how many countries don't allow their leaders to be elected by a truly democratic vote? Do you realize how long it took for WOMEN to even be allowed to vote, what women a hundred years ago did for YOUR benefit, and you sit there and throw it away??? But I suppose that having the right to vote also gives you the right to not vote. Whatever. I am proud to vote, and I do so every time I can.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:14 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Wow, that is very irresponsible! It is almost like not paying your taxes or something. Voting is the duty of every citizen. OP, do you have any idea what women went through to be able to vote? If not, please do some research. It might change your mind.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2010