Just curious how did you get your screenname or email address?

Mine was given to me by my much loved teenage son, he thought it was funny and everyone would get a kick out of it.

SPOOKYANN

Asked by SPOOKYANN at 6:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• my son used to tell me "you're my best mommy eber" there you have it! simple as that
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 6:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• ... :)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• mine is love my family of 6!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 7:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I'm an Army wife. ...and as everyone in the Army knows everyone in the Army is always OUTSTANDING. and i love my husband very much so it must be ...an outstanding love.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• It's my first name Jaira-Traci.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 9:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• For years I was "waitngforamiracle". I chose that name because I'm an old Grateful Dead fan (okay, well...not that old!) and I was waiting for the miracle of children after years of difficulty starting our family. After being blessed with two beautiful children through adoption, my screen name is now "Iamgr8teful"....grateful for my kids, and still the Grateful Dead reference.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Mine came from Little Richard........ Good Golly Miss Molly........ it was supposed to be GGMMOLLY, but I aparently made a typo on sign-up. That brings up a question..Can that be fixed?
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 7:21 AM on Apr. 23, 2010