is there a way to report a group?

there is a group i am in and leaving because the admin are extreemly rude and for some reason always found a reason to attack me . i was woundering if there was a way to report the group or do i have o report the people spasificly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Just report the person. If they get deleted from the site, then obviously thier group goes down with it.
    Anonymous

• You can do both and see what CM can do but I hope you cut & pasted their attacks to prove what they did. You can't just accuse someone without having proof it happened
    Anonymous

• Hi,

If you feel that a group has violated CafeMom Community Guidelines, let us know by using the Contact Us link.  You can also read up on the Group Guidelines, that all groups are required to follow here:
    http://www.cafemom.com/about/group_guidelines.php

Let us know if you feel this group has violated those guidelines.  It is always helpful to send in links to the specific posts that you feel violate those guidelines as well.

Cafe Amber

Cafe Amber

Answer by Cafe Amber at 7:47 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• what group was it?
    sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 8:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I have seen groups go down all because of it's owner going on a gang on-line attack on specific members of cafe mom. They would create fake profiles and just act so inappropriate. Thank goodness not only are they gone but so are their groups. Just trash...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• yeah, just report the person who is bothering you. It will get addressed. But be warned that sometimes they will go after you for the dumbest remark because you called someone sick and put a label on a certain type of person that was verbally attacking you in person. Then I go back and they used profanity and other hateful remarks almost as if they got back at me from the inside . It's ok. If you get paid to do that so be it. But I have a clear conscience and also so normal compared to what goes on here.............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I hope it wasn't an uncensored group where more things are allowed. Have you tried talking to the admin or the GO before reporting them? That's usually what they expect.
    Anonymous