Do you think gay marriage should be legalized??

why or why not??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It already is in my country and I fully support it.  Why shouldn't two consenting adults marry?  Who does it hurt if they do?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I've gone 'round and 'round in my head over this one....

I'm not a supporter of gay marriage, but neither do I want to tell someone else they can't. Marriage originated as a sacred union between a man and a woman, so sometimes I wonder why homosexuals even want to call their unions "marriage". I really don't know what marriage is if it's not sacred, which then makes me wonder if the state should have any say. Then again, if the state didn't..... ugh, messy.

What I do NOT like, which I do believe is linked with the gay marriage agenda, is institutions that don't support gay marriage being forced to provide ceremonies, photography, inseminations, or adoptions. People feel sorry for gays for not getting what they want, but it's ok for Christian institutions to be forced to do what they believe is wrong, and I am very against that. i am also against the gay agenda being taught in schools.
    Anonymous

• I think 2 adults who love each other should be allowed to get married..
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• yes i do think that they should be allowed to marry.
    adopting children im not sure about.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Please, please, please, someone stop asking this question every other day. Enough already!!!!
    Anonymous

• marriage is a sacred thing between two people in love.. not MAN AND WOMAN.. it doesn't matter for the sex. we all love who we love.
    it doesn't affect anyone but the two's family.. not EVERYONE in the world.. I'm for the marriage because who are we to tell them they can't get married and share a last name like the man and woman can.
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 8:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Yes it's a free country and they deserve the same freedom to either bliss or misery we do.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

Maybe they want diff. answers from diff. pp. You can always pass it by you know.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2010