Jelly in the Peanut Butter Jar

Would you complain if someone got jelly in the peanut butter jar?

My fiance is complaining because my mom made PB & J for the kids and got some jelly in the peanut butter jar! I think he is ridiculous and I don't see the big deal. Would you be upset? LoL

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would but it's because I really do NOT like jelly. I love peanut butter but I can't stand jelly. I have opened a whole new jar of peanut butter for myself because I found jelly in the jar once.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I'm pretty anal retentive so I get irritated by it. My ex husband always gets tons of peanut butter in the jam and vice versa. I don't know how he finds it so difficult to clean the knife off on the bread before switching jars. Lol.
    I never say anything about it to him though because I know it's not a big deal, just one of my pet peeves.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• You can buy pre-mixed pb&j. My grandmother use to mix her own to save time. No, I wouldn't complain.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I would probably be a bit irritated, but I would not get outright MAD over it. I would probably just ask whoever had mixed them to please clean off the utensil between jars.
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 8:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Yes, I would be angry. If it happened at my house it means someone broke the rules. PB knife/jelly spoon and never ever in the others jar.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• yeah I'd be pissed. PB doesn't go in the fridge. Jelly does and that means risk of spoilage.
    Anonymous

• What! Now toast crumbs in the butter is something to get upset about.

I would just scoop it out...no biggie.

3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 8:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2010