How scheduled are your days?

KarmicChild

Asked by KarmicChild at 8:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• for the most part very scheduled. but i always have time to do whatever from around 10am-12:30ish. between kid naps, school dropoffs and pick ups, meals, cleaning, laundry....if i didnt have a schedule i wouldnt do anything.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 8:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• The schedule is set in advance but it is never the same 2 days in a row. DH and I have weird jobs. We don't have meals at the same time every day. We don't get up or go to bed at the same time every day.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Not scheduled enough. I wish I was more organised.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 8:12 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• My weekdays are very scheduled and my weekends are pretty much unscheduled. I work the same hours monday through friday so i drop my son off at daycare and pick him up at the same time each day. I make dinner as soon as I get home and then we have homework or playtime and bedtime is at 7:30. I purposely leave our weekends open to change so we don't get bored. :)
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 8:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• M-W from 4PM - 6:20...VERY scheduled...I'm on the radio!

Answer by gdiamante at 8:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• My mother and sister tend to pick on me when they babysit my eighteen month old, because I always break out "THE SCHEDULE". I know that it seems ridiculous for a stay-at-home mother with one child (under school age no less) to have an obsessively scheduled day, but there it is. I may be an hippie-dippie, vegetarian, dance-in-the-rain kind of girl, but I firmly believe young children work best on a predictable schedule.

My day starts at 04.30, when i rise to take my husband on post for PT, and finally ends when I go to bed at about 22.30. It is sort of comforting that I know exactly what to do between those hours.
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 8:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• We are moderately scheduled, due to the kids being in school - one all day, the other half days.... Other than that, we don't have a big schedule. I just go to the school 3 times a day.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Other than when I go to school, I'm not scheduled at all. I have my to-do list, & it gets done the majority of the time. If not, it's not a big deal. I just adapt & overcome :)
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 5:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2010