I seriously need some dinner suggestions asap. Something good, healthy, hearty, that I can whip up quick

Preferably with beef being the meat.

THANK YOU MOMMIES!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ground beef: Taco Mac, sliders, meat balls and pasta Sliced beef: stir fry, fajitas, steak sandwiches daniellecooks.wordpress.com

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Pasta, my dear, pasta! It is the ultimate, last-minute, healthy, filling dinner. I keep my pantry stocked with various pastas, jarred sauces, and various other canned tomato products. Just add a vegetable and you are good to go. Oh, and halve, butter, and garlic (powdered or minced) a few pieces of bread and pop them under the broiler for a couple minutes for garlic toast too!
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 8:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Chicken soup! Yummy
    Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 8:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• It's not beef, but we do breakfast at least a couple of times/month - eggs, grits, biscuits, bacon, etc. Cheap, quick and easy!

Answer by missanc at 9:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2010