Haileigh Cummings

am i the only one watching Nancy Grace? what are your thoughts on the new search?
im just waiting on them to say they found her...i mean the chances of her being alive are slim to none. So if they find her little body at least her family will have some closure.And the monster responsible for this will pay for what he did(by going to jail)

lhernandez7208

Asked by lhernandez7208 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh my, I was just watching and I saw them pull out that blue cooler...I still pray and hope till this day that little Haleigh is still alive, but I think we all know that chances are that she is not. I always thought it had something to do with that cousin that she said, she was afraid of because he was so weird. I really hope they find her and she can get a decent burial. God rest her little soul.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I watch Nancy Grace, just not lately...I did not know they were doing a new search. I have been following this story as well as the Casey Anthony and all the other missing children and wife stories....such a crazy, disgusting world out there.

Did they get new information? Is Misty or her family talking about the where bouts of the missing child?
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• i think someone talked and it all goes back to cousin "Joe" supposedly Mistys brother talked and said that they should search in a lake(which is 5 miles from Haleighs home)where cousin Joe fished.
    So far theyve pulled out big blue cooler..
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• oh shit!! i missed it tonight. im gonna have to watch the one thats on later.
    i really hope they find her. misty pisses me off. such a sad story.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Yeah, she( Misty) definitely knows something! Whether she was directly involved or has information...but she knows something.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Its not he should pay for what he did it is she!
    Anonymous

• I believe that MIsty knows quite a bit more than she is telling. But, she sure can get those croc tears a-flowing, can't she? (I used to watch NG every night, but I got a bit perturbed at her, with all the MJ last summer, and then TW. I haven't watched her show since around Christmas-time...) That poor baby is dead, imo, and I think that girl had something to do with it.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I want them to find her as well. This is just sad.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:23 AM on Apr. 14, 2010