Discharge in early pregnancy?

Did anyone get a sticky discharge in early pregnancy that looked a lot like snot, or the discharge you get when you're ovulating?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've had discharge my ENTIRE pregnancy. It's gross, but I wear a panty liner (scented) so it doesn't bug me as much. The OB said it's normal.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 8:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I'm 8 weeks and have this discharge as well. From what I understand it's completely normal as long as it doesn't smell funny and there is no bleeding or cramping.
    Anonymous

• I had that my entire first trimester, you described it exactly like I had it too, just like snot and pretty much all the time. It went away around 14 weeks for me, was a little annoying but nothing to worry about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2010