Do you think a Capricorn male and a Pisces female are compatible in a relationship?

Why or why not?
Just curious as to what your thoughts might be.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I think so. Capricorn is an earth sign and Pisces is a water sign. Water feels supported by the stability and constancy of earth. While earth is nourished by the emotional warmth and caring of water.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• i think 2 people can either make a relationship work, or they cant. i dont think the month you were born has that much to do with it.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• i am a capricorn and hubby is a pisces. i honestly believe that we are perfect for eachother . . . if that helps at all lol
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• LOL get the horoscope widget and then type in your SO's birthday at the bottom to see how compatible you are. 

I'm Virgo and my hubby is Capricorn and we are 91% compatible, but then again I already knew that.  wink mini

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• lol beeky you should post the website
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 10:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Miss nevin, it is a cafemom widget under the "more about me" category.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:02 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Yes, they are compatible. I WAS married to one, but he was a triple capricorn. He was a capricorn sun, mon & rising sign. Very rare...and very hard to deal with.

We're stil good friends even though we are divorced.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:01 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I'm a pisces and I've dated most of the spectrum and my least compatible was Gemini and Libra (which is funny because I married the Gemin but we're divorcing now). Capricorn are good with pisces but just remember...they are heady and pisces are dreamy so can sometimes cause friction.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Thanks for all the input!!! I appreciate it! I think its very interesting :)
    Anonymous