Netflix question???

I just signed up for netflix I have not got my dvds in mail yet i have the 2 dvd thing i also have it hooked up so i can watch them on my xbox but i was wondering if i can watch them on my xbox and the kids watch one on the computer (not the ones they mail to you the ones you just can watch instantly) at the same time???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have Netflix as well. While those are unlimited, you can only be watching up to two streaming movies at a time. So one on the XBox & One on the Computer is fine, but that's it, you can't do a third until someone else turns off theirs. Which isn't an issue unless, like us, you have 3 computers and a PS3 all trying to watch... then you get a few arguments going! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• We watch movies from different computers all the time so I don't see why it would be a problem. I'll be watching a show or movie and upstairs my husband is watching something.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Yes B/c, those are unlimited ones...
    Anonymous

• yes you can
    We are doing that now. form the wii and the computer. lol
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• k Thanks SOO much
    Anonymous