RIP my little angel...

My daughter died on February 12th 2010.
I just need to talk about her right now.

Her name was Sarah,she was almost 6 and died of cancer.

Sarah was an amazing little girl. I'm not just saying that because she is my daughter, she really was extraordinary.
She was a little shorter than average, petite really,curly brown hair and amazing green eyes. Her lips were pink-redish and her smile could melt your heart in an instant.

Her favorite subject at school was math and her favorite sport was soccer.
She loved being outdoors. She was very active and outgoing.

Her favorite thing in the world was her baby brother who is only 14 months now and, sadly, will not remember her. But I promise he's going to know everything about Sarah.

Don't worry, your daddy and I will take good care of your brother... And don't be sad watching us cry, we know we'll be ok because you'll be making sure of that.

We love y

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• i just said a little prayer for your family
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I am so very sorry for your loss.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 9:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Talk to her any time you need to. You can do it here or just talking to her. Let her know how much you love her and how much you miss her. Let it all out and know that you have support here. ((((hugs))))
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• She sounds amazing! I am so sorry for your loss!!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. She sounds amazing and lovely. God bless you and your family and your little angel :)
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• So sorry hon. I'm mourning the loss of our infant daughter today. She would have been 10 today. I know how hard it is to lose a child. My heart goes out to you.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I am crying with you mama.I never knew her but you talking about her lets other people feel like they have known her.I am sending you my thoughts,my prayers and hugs.May you find comfort in your heart over time.
    I can not begin to imagine what it feels like to lose a child.
    She sounds like she was a beautiful little girl that blessed your life...even if it was for such a short time, indeed not long enough. I am so sorry for your loss.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• She sounds like a wonderful daugther and a beautiful little girl. I am sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I am really sorry for your loss. She sounds like an amazing little girl. God bless your family and your little girl. If you need to talk to someone other than people who know you, don't hesitate to mail me.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 9:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Feel free to post about your little angel anytime, it will not only help you , but will help others that have been through the same thing.... I lost my Mom to cancer 10 yrs ago tomorrow and it helps to talk/type about it. Your family's in my thoughts and prayers.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2010