Do you think Madeleine McCann is dead?

Did you watch the new info on the news?

Her grandmother said she thinks the search is not going to lead anywhere and that this whole thing is rediculous...
She didn't explain what she meant tho...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think we shouldn't have an opinion on this matter.
    If the parents have something to do with what happened to her, their monsters. If not, we should leave them alone because they're suffering.
    Whatever the case I think Maddie is dead now, 3 years after she disapeared and we should let her rest in peace.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 9:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I have no idea, its heart breaking. Its also a story that I always wonder about too!!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I think she was a victam of an accident her parents are trying to cover..
    Anonymous

• I hadn't heard about it, it's she that comedian?
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I do not think the parents are to blame, afterall, the other babies were in the room too. I suspect she was killed immediately but there is a chance of child trafficking in which case she could very well be alive but....not a good scene either. I've been to the web site a few times. I can't imagine the guilt and heartbreak for the parents. They made a mistake by leaving the kids but it'll haunt them for a lifetime. It's horrible. People make bad mistakes with their kids all the time (e.g. kid who's testicles were chewed off by pit bull) but these people lost their child.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• mykids312, you are thinking of Madeline Kahn and she died in 1999. Madeline McCann is a Bristish girl who was on vacation when she was days from turning & she disappeared. No one has been able to determine if she was abducted or murdered.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• ^days from turning 4.
    Anonymous

• So sad. I don't know but it will be revelaed in time.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2010