where's the strangest place you've had sex???

I did it in the back room of a gas station when my bf worked there....now that I look back, it's pretty gross!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• In a park bathroom or on the side of a school or on the side of my house all while dh and I were dating and all happened at night
    Anonymous

• well i have a list! me and DH used to be very frisky 1. in a graveyard in the daytime 2. in the stockroom of the dollar general 3. the bathroom at the circus
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• under some shrubs on a local river walking trail
    Anonymous

• a park at night, when it was empty
    ostera

Answer by ostera at 9:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I can only pick 1? A graveyard, a beach, an elevator, the hood of a car, Louisiana.

coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 9:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• It was in a car parked in a cement mixing lot. We were actually under some kind of loading device or something? You could here pebbles hitting the roof of the car. I was sure somehow a ton of cement would pour on the car and they would find us crammed in the back of a tiny subaru dead. It was weird.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• In a lake surrounded by people.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• the back seat of my husbands old jeep...in the parking lot of our highschool. ugh. darn teenagers. LOL.
    others: his parents kitchen table, on his 4-wheeler on the beach, his grandparents house....

when I look back we were just a couple of HORNY teens! LOL
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• once in a bathroom at work......once on a snowmobile, once at the fair out in the open......could have been arrested for that one.
    Anonymous

• I've got a few!!
    On a walking bridge in the park downtown, same day on the gondola over the river. The developing room at the carnival photo booth :) On the light rafters above the stage at my high school. On an Amtrak train. In the bathroom on a United flight into Denver :)
    There are more....
    Anonymous