Anyone read the book The Secret?

I am looking for moms in my area that read the book or watched the movie the secret. I would like set up time to meet and keep each other on track. I am new to the area and feeling a little down and having troubles with my kids. So I am looking for other women for support group

ChyrisseF

Asked by ChyrisseF at 9:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• Where are you located?
    jessieg4

Answer by jessieg4 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• you don't say where you are from. I read the book and was not impressed at all.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:20 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• The book was really no big secret, but I liked the positive spin of it. Good luck with your support group.
    Anonymous

• I am in morrisville NC
    ChyrisseF

Answer by ChyrisseF at 7:28 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I have the movie. I have read the book - that said, I prefer the Idiots Guide to The Law Of Attraction...

If you want to build a local group - try Meet Up.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Bob is amazing! He is actually a friend of a friend. If you like The Secret, you will LOVE Think or Sink: The ONE Choice that Changes Everything.

The author is Gina Mollicone-Long and she literally can change your life with the principles (that aren't new by any means, just reorganized) she talks about in her book. She lost 50 lbs using it, but I got the book because I wanted to reduce my stress. When I read that she thinks "Stress Doesn't Exist," I had to get it. I must say, the Law of Attraction really really works! She gives some good tips on how to rewire the way we think about stress.
    Sarakk

Answer by Sarakk at 10:58 AM on Apr. 15, 2010