Is it normal to not feel movement every day?

I am 24 weeks and have been abe to feel my baby move since the 20th week. SOme days he is crazy and kickin around and others I barely feel him move at all...its just really inconsistent and am wondering if I should be concerned...I only felt him once today and it was really quick.

k8sully

Asked by k8sully at 9:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• His movements may just not be as noticable or he may be moving while you are asleep. Which is very common because when you walk,talk, and move it soothes him so he sleeps. As long as you feel him it is ok. Doesnt need to be consistent. He just doesnt have his little routine worked out.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• At this stage it is normal not to feel movement every day.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• If your ever real worried drink something sugary like OJ, fruit punch or even regular(not diet) soda..then sit down..you should feel some kicks within 20-30 min.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I am 24 weeks with a baby girl and I am exactly the same way! lol she was going nuts sunday and monday but yesterday only felt her just a tiny bit!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• im in my 26 week and i was told at 24 weeks when i was in the hospital cause of a tooth that i need to start doing kick counts they said 3 times a day best time is when you eat and i have noice when im eatting she is so active im sure everything it fine try drinking some orange juice and eatting something and you should feel your baby kick or move
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2010