'Rrhoid Rage

OMG! Hemarrhoids are kicking my ass! They friggin' itch like a mofo. So 2 Qs: 1) how can I itch them? gloves? old toothbrush? corncob? 2) is there medicine to make them go away? will wart stuff work? but, like, not the freezy stuff, yo. That seems a little much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Whatever you do, DO NOT try buttsecks. Trust me...I made that mistake once. I'll never make it again.
    Anonymous

• Try tucks pad preperationg H works well and to get rid of them you should talk to your doctor to get them removed!
    Anonymous

• I would just call your ob tomorrow....I'll say a prayer for you.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Warm baths.
    Anonymous

• lots of fiber, tucks, warm baths and Anusol over Prep H. Works better but Prep H has a better marketing campaign. Also, if it's really bad, your OB can do something for you.
    Anonymous

• Warm bath and "Tucks". Try not to scratch..and call your doctor/ob.
    Anonymous

• anon:47, are saying butt sex? gross! if not my apologies.
    Anonymous

• ana mantal is the best scrip. tell ur doc u want it asap! also get a sitz bath and do it with the hottest watter you can stand. i, too, will be praying for you lol
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 11:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• You need a good exorcist. Your body is trying to expel the demons that have taken residence in your colon, but you obviously need help. In the meantime, I'd probably start flogging myself to take my mind off the itchiness.
    Anonymous

• Why on Earth would someone call an ob for 'roids? Are you growing a baby up in there or something?

Itch: Witch Hazel. The old toothbrush idea isn't half bad. Maybe you could try the old gerbil up the arse cure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Apr. 14, 2010