What is this HPT trying to tell me?

Hey ladies, I took a HPT like three times before..always take the same brand, same test everytime..but the other times when I used the dropper to drop the pee into the other end of the HPT it flows through it and right when it hits the negative line it shows a pink line there..but this time the whole rectangle where the lines are turned a faint pinkish color and then after about five seconds the negative line showed up and I threw it away right after that..idk what this means? I want to know if this has happened to any of you ladies out there? I am very anxious and curious to know :)

xx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That first line shows up as soon as it gets wet to show you that the test is working. If you read the instructions you'll see that in there. It takes 3-5 minutes for the test to work and for the second line to show up if the test is going to be positive.
    Anonymous

• spend the extra money and get the one that tells you with words. There's no mistaking that one. Or if you think you are then go to your OB or a planned parenthood clinic for a test. Some clinics will test you for free.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2010