Do you like lady gaga? why or why not?

i love her,her music and her persona i like that she dresses the way she does and shes likes to do wat she wants dress the way she wants sings the way she wants blah blah ..i just like that shes herself

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 11:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• I do. Same reasons as you.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• lol i put dresses twices
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I don't care for her persona. I've seen it done in the 80's. Just another Madonna wanna-be.
    I do think she is very talented though. I saw her perform on Saturday Night Live, and she has a beautiful voice.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 11:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• shes okay. its not really my style of music. the one thing i dont like about her is that by making pop music you are attracting a certain age range of fans, and i would say the majority of that are like my 11 year old sister who nows wants to dance around like her half naked. that bothers me. im not into being a skank and letting everyone see me naked, and i dont want my little sister doing it either. i know shes just trying to be herself but the genre of music she is in comes with a responsibilty of being a role model to young girls. i like a musician called "zombie girl", look her up, she has great music, & i could give a shit less if she dances around naked because shes not plastering herself all over MTV and advertising to my 11 yr old sister who is not mature enough to realize the difference between the way a pop star can act and she can act.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:20 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• She's an awful "singer" (I use the term loosely) and the worst drag queen I've ever seen!
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 3:22 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• A stripper making stripper music.. Kind of ironic.....
    SinaiJ

• I agree with Purpulbutterfly...I think Gaga is a terrible example for kids. She's whorish and disgusting and I do everything I can to keep my young daughters from being exposed to her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I'm one that loves to dance so I love anything with a good beat that I can dance too. But for that type of music, I tend to like artists like Kerli better (she's got videos up on YouTube if your curious). I can't stand her videos and I really think her costumes and shite are just to draw attention.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 8:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• i know who zombie girl is ivel istened to her for about 3 yrs now...and i dont think shes setting an example for any1s kids...thats the parents choice to let them listen to her or watch her music videos..not only that any1 that lets a kid under the age of 16 vlisten to her songs is a psycho..js
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:51 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I like her music, but I won't buy it b/c she supports Planned Parenthood, and I'm pro-life.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 10:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2010