would you be mad if...

your husband spent all of his time playing a computer game ignoring you, till 3am every night, AND his "teammate" is a girl? like they talk through the mic..... i kinda feel ike he is ignoring me and spending all his time playing with another girl. he doesnt know her but still.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• ugh, one of the MAIN reasons i divoriced my ex hubby! g'luck, we even tried counseling...nothing worked...i left & he's still single & playing W.O.W....4yrs later. he never grew up!
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• is this "wow"
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 11:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• no its like it tho, its called leauge of legends... so l.o.l now w.o.w...... haha
    Anonymous

• I think i would be pretty annoyed and a little hurt... I dont mind if my husband has certain female friends...but if he is ignoring me for one of them, there is a problem

what I would do is --- tell him how i feel and if he doesnt stop, I would hide his game ( I am not sure if its like a cdgame type thing you put or if its on a website lol ...in that case I would hide the internet cord)
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• my hubby said "its bad"
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 11:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• lol i would do both but 1 its on the internet, and 2 we have wifi so no cord lol i have tried talking to him about it and he just says get over it, and im just "bitching" at him... ugh
    Anonymous

• wow....this is actually a perfect description of my daughters father.....needless to say when i talked to him and it didnt change i left.....for good.
    Anonymous

• lol maybe you should spend alot of time on the net and when he tries to talk to you tell him your busy playing ( game name you made up) ....lol and then casualy meantion your "teammate" Sven. ...lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:02 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• wow that would never happen in my house. i would flip. he might as well be cheating. you better tell him to shape up or ship out.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• my husband stays up all night playing video games, and all his Halo friends are girls. This is how explained it when I got irritated about it, he says, "I don't like playing with dudes because dudes are dicks. They say f*cked up sh*t." (His words) I started playing with him, and listening to the conversations, and it really was mostly about the game. Making up strategies and dissing other players and such.
    My brother says the same thing about playing video games online with girls rather than guys, it's just b/c the girls are nice and the guys are jerks.
    I don't think you have to worry :) Although is irritating when he would rather stay up til 4 am playing Halo than come "snuggle" :)
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 12:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2010