Does your son sleep with stuffed animals?

my 5 and a half yr old son sleeps with 2 stuffed snakes, a frog, a teddy bear and a monkey...I think it is cute
I have 4 girls that are older and so this boy thing is totally new to me! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine has a BEDFUL. And since he sleeps on a queen sized bed that's a LOT. Tonight it's an assortment of stuffed Pokemon.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• My nephew does, he has a "protector teddy bear" that sleeps with him every night and keeps ghosts and bad people away =) It is actually my teddy that hubby bought me when I got pregnant with DD but when he sleeps over he steals him away!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:57 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• My oldest son slept with a baby doll for many years. He named her Sandra.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:59 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Yes. they both do.
    monkeys and bears mostly
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• mine does too he sleeps with one teddy bear only at the moment though because he is 10 months old and i started giving it to him when he was like 7 months old because he wouldn't sleep without something in their to entertain him to sleep... no sign of him suffocating on it or anything so i see no problem.
    mandie_jean

Answer by mandie_jean at 1:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• LOL My almost 4 yr old sleeps with 2 dragons, Pup-Pup (a large puppy), Chomper (dinosaur), a stuffed Woody, several other cats and dogs, and a few small spongebob's!!! LOL Sometimes I can't find him in the mess!! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• My oldest would have just enough room for himself in his bed if I let him keep out all of the stuffed animals he wanted to. He is 8.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 1:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• My almost 5 year old boy has a ton of stuffties. Right now, he likes to sleep with the little turtle from Nemo.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• My almost 4 year old puts an line of trucks on his bed every night. Hey whatever gets them to go to sleep, right!
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 2:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Mine is on a Dinosaur kick so that's what he is sleeping with tonight. Last week it was his Lightning McQueen cars.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:11 AM on Apr. 14, 2010