What you think about this?

Ok ya'll this is very scarry, I know what these drs are saying but that this is still not helping the situation I have asked for an ultrasound and why are they draggin their feet about scheduling it for me? These drs and their so called nurses that are suppose to be doing what the doctor request are not doing their jobs. Now I went to the doctor last Thursday Aril 8th the dr told her nurse to schedule an ultrasound for me here it is Tues. almost Wed. and I still haven't heard from them. Ok if I am pregnant I wil make it a point to go on that tv show "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" and Out their practice more so before then I will write a complaint on them of the treatment I recieved at their office.
Ok since I have vented now on to my question. Is it possible to be pregnant and have no hcg levels to show up? If so would it (affect/effect) the baby? Why when you tell drs how you feel they look at you like you are crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no, its not poss to be preg and have NO hgc level. there has to be human growth hormones to count for there to be a baby. sorry.....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:42 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• no it is possible you can go through out a whole pregnancy and not have a positive test or a positive blood test even... its called human error.. if you feel like your pregnant the doctor should do what you want and have an ultrasound...
    mandie_jean

Answer by mandie_jean at 1:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• maybe you are crazy. And thats so stupid trying to exploit them on tv. REALLY? They never tell the name of the doc or nurses because YOU could get sued. just take a stupid HOME PREGNANCY test. and ultra sound isnt going to be much help and you;ll have a really expensive ER bill.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 9:27 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Maybe the office doesn't have an u/s appt available anytime soon? Some drs offices are super-busy. I have a friend who said it took 3 wks to even get her first appt. My dr doesn't do an u/s until you're 8 wks preggo. If you have no hcg levels, you probably aren't pregnant, or they made a mistake somewhere. You can go to a crisis pregnancy center and sometimes they do u/s.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 10:02 AM on Apr. 14, 2010