My lmp was in the beginning of december but only because I had just gotten off the depo shot. On Feb 10th I went to the doctors and my pregnancy test came back negative but on March 3, I took a home pregnancy test and it was positive.

When i went to the Doctors on March 24, my doctor said i was about 8/9 weeks based on him feeling the inside and outside of my uterus. Which i find impossible because my boyfriend and I started having sex without a condom for the first time on Feb 3, which was 7 weeks ago on the date of March 24. i'm confused a little. Can anyone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• the pregnany calendar is usually based on the first day of your last menstrual period which is why they normally always ask for that information.....when its detectable its about 4 weeks but you probably conceived 2 weeks before that but like i said the pregnancy calendar usually starts at the first day of your menstraul cycle so its a little ahead.....a good site to go to, to learn alot more is babycenter.com
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Pregnancy is by the first day of your last period. And you CAN get preggo w/ condoms... there could've been a leak somewhere, or he could've put it on after he had pre-cum. There are many possibilities.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 9:59 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• well i found out today i am 11 weeks.. so my doctor was off by a couple weeks. So that means i conceived about 9 weeks ago right?
    heath85

Answer by heath85 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2010