Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

try again or not

so im currently pregnant due any day, I havent talked to the babies dad for a while, anyways should I try to concact him again or wait till after the baby is born or not at all?? he stopped talking to me when he meet his girlfriend..

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • I would call him when the baby is born and let him know that the child was born and if he would like to see the baby then please let you know when he would like to come or you will see him in court in a few months. Those should be the chooses new girlfriend or not.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

  • Agree with the PP, contact him when the baby arrives, send a birth announcement, ect.ect.. If he still doesn't want to come around then he has obviously made his foolish decision.

    Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:55 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

  • i would atleast call him when the baby is born and let him know. After all it is his baby, I would allow him to come see the baby- maybe not with new gf in tow but atleast give him the option. If he declines it will only help you in court. I like the idea of the child support papers as an announcement :)

    Oh and start a little book now and record everytime you talk with him and what was said. It will help you out later.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.