What about Libras, who am I compatible with?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 6:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Are you a Libra? Libra's are compatible with Gemini & Aquarius. And can sometimes do good with Scorpios.

There is more to someone than just their sun sign though. Their moon sign & rising sign can drastically change their character. So sometimes, the sun sign is not the only thing you will want to look at. I am pisces & DH is a Libra...according to many astrologers, our sun signs are not that compatible. But, when you take our moon & rising signs into consideration....it changes everything. My moon is Aquarius & my rising is Libra. HIS moon is Gemini & his rising is Pisces. So, with this combination...we work wonderfully together. You cannot go by just the sun sign. You'll need to get more nitty gritty to see who you are compatible with.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:55 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• All signs are most compatable with the sign directly across from them in the astrological wheel. So Libra's most compatable sign would be Aries. All signs are least compatable with the signs to their left and right. In this case Virgo and Scorpio.

One of the 'oddities' of Libras is that we are one of the only signs in the Zodiac that is compatable with it's self. A Libra/Libra matching often works quite well.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:22 AM on Apr. 14, 2010