the truck...

the people next to us are having construction done on there house..there is a big truck in the drive way with planks on it..i guess it the framing. anyway there is a big hook hanging down from the top. my dh told me that her 7 yr old son was jumping all over and almost killed hmself. my dh didnt know where the mother was when this was going on...any way my question is should i bother telling the constuction guys?or not bother..the mother would just brush me off???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'd tell the mother. It's not the construction worker's job to be babysitters. If the mother doesn't seem to care then I guess you could approach the guys and let them know. This is so irresponsible and drives me crazy to see things like this.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Sounds like that mom has a desire to let her son give her a payday.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 11:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2010