Will you point me in the right direction?

Ok I am sitting here on cm just reading here and there but what I need to do is get off my butt and do something constructive...I need to do this and that but all I want to do is be on the computer or go to sleep...what could be happening other than being plain lazy...I need to clear up our bedroom (clothes everywhere) that is no fun to do right now :(
There is so much to do but can't do it (lazy) I want to start to do something for my body but don't know where to begin I am feeling really blah I just want to sit and fall asleep just bc I feel my life is boring :(

Can someone please point me in the right direction...thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Health

• Crank up the music and dance! You're bored. You need something else to occupy your mind.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Get up and do something you enjoy doing and maybe that will give you the motivation to do the things that aren't so much fun.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 9:34 AM on Apr. 14, 2010