Has anyone heard of scriptures? Its home based business.

I have known about them for about 9 years. I have seen their add in home based business magazine but never really worked it.

Have you worked with this company before?

the products are unique they have a scripture on each bottle of product.

IraqiVetWife

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 9:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• I had never heard of them, can't even find a website online, only a few sites talking about it. But, it does sound interesting selling all natural products with Scriptures on the bottles and such. I can see how devoted Christians may enjoy having such products and specifically the labeling.

And advertising at Churches and Church Bazaars could really work.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• i dont have a site but here is their sample site http://scriptures.cc

It would be like "spreading the word" right?

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Well, I can say this...as far as myself I am a spiritual person but don't put a name to my religious beliefs. I guess the closest religion would be Gnostic Christianity. I'm not a bible reader, though I have read it when I was younger. But I do like the idea of the company. At first I thought it would be constricting as your client base could be considered small, but if you go to Church and can leave a flyer there about it, as well as other churches, church groups, bazaars like I said....I think it wouldn't be limited at all.

I looked quickly at their product line with the site you gave me and I like the all natural products and scents that they offer. I prefer using all natural products and their prices are pretty comparable to similisr products.

If the company has some sort of fundraising aspect that could be really good for churches to sell the products and earn a portion of the profits! So, it has potential
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• thanks for your opinion, so many christians and at home moms its a suprise to me more people arent aware of it.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:27 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• My husband and I promote Scriptures as a Christian home based business. It is a wonderful company based in Cleveland, Ohio. The founder is Rosario Abate who has much previous experience in the beauty industry. He actually provided salon training classes to thousands of salon owners. He also hosts the Christian Radio Show “Get a Life.” Scriptures has excellent product lines for both men and women, including skincare products, nutritional products, hair, bath, and body lotion. Their high quality, natural nutritional products are endorsed by two-time Olympic gold medal winner in weightlifting, Charles Vinci. Interested in learning more about this company or want information on starting a home based business? Please visit my website: http://www.drronwarner.us/index.htm
    Shirley471

Answer by Shirley471 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2013