Should I go to the doctor anyway?

This morning I woke up again really clogged up in my throat and nose (phlegm) I spit it out when I manage to have it in my throat or blow it out when I have it in my nose (SORRY TMI) but it is true I am tired of it!!! There are moments when I can be fine then all of a sudden I cough and it all comes back up...where does it come from? It is very disgusting to me I just want it all out..my dh said today I will go to the doctor (this has been going on a week or so) I think it is time even though I do feel alot better other than all this gross phlegm (loogies).
Thank you ladies for hearing me out and thanks for your input as well...ugh I feel terrible :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Health

• Have you tried an expectorant (like Mucinex)? it could help to get all the phlegm out. You could also have allergies but if you are worried then always ask your doctor. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2010