Would you pay 1.60 for a slice of bacon?

OMG.. Sonic is SO stupid... they tried to charge me 1.60 to switch the sausage for bacon on a taco... when I told the lady I wanted my money back, she would not refund just the taco she made me give my twins french toast sticks back.. What a Bitch...

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 9:34 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't pay 1.60 for a slice of bacon...but I would have paid the extra 1.60 and not had my kids food taken away...I mean really over 1.60?

I'm not saying you're wrong...the lady @ sonic is for sure wrong...just I would have not dealt with it over the 1.60
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• call and complain.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• she should have told you it would be 1.60 upcharge. Go to their website and they probably have a place where you can complain.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:39 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I took them across he street and got them pancake on a stick... We had to take daddy to work this morning since his car is broken... so they were still asleep in the car.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 9:40 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• breakfast tacos?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• no way! that's just silly
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 9:57 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Yuck, I wouldn't pay 1.60 for for anything that has bacon, sausage and the word taco in the same sentence...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• ewwww bacoooon! lol
    That is just CRAZY..1.60 for bacon..when you can buy the whole pig at the store.She should have TOLD you and NOT taken your kids food..ooooh She would have been wearing the bacon taco thingy.I have never had Sonic...BUT I have had breakfast burritos and Bacon is better in them then sausage(if i had to choose lol) Call the manager and just say hey whats up with this chic?
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:27 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I had no idea Sonic had tacos, especially of the breakfast variety. Hurl.

I worked in fast food from when I was 16 til 20, and I can tell you that where I worked we were SUPPOSED to go by company policy and inform the customer of upcharges. Most of the time I got dirty looks like, "What? You think I can't afford it?", but policy is policy. But if I remember right, Sonic's menu has a list of upcharges on it already. I'd still complain though.
    ohsowonderful

Answer by ohsowonderful at 10:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I've had this problem with Sonic! My mom and I stopped there one night. At the Sonic where we live, you can sub the fries for onion rings with no extra charge and the cherry limes cost the same as the reg soda. So that's what we ordered and they didn't tell us it was extra. So our total was freakin expensive for a couple burger meals and it took forever for them to switch our order back. I haven't gone back since.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Apr. 14, 2010