Tired, cranky, and discharge.

I could literally sleep a full 12 hours if I didn't have work and go to school. Cranky as in everything Hubby does just irritates me, and I wanna start screaming! and for the discharge.... well its a lot! & its to the point where I have to wear a panty liner! I have been pregnant before i just dont remember what all went on, but soon after i miscarried. All i know was i was puking in the night. I try to keep something in my tummy just to prevent being sick..... SO my question is did you feel this in your first few weeks that you were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I cry every day. Everything my husband or my mom does (we live close to my mom and see her quite often) drives me nuts. And I too have discharge to the point where I wear a pantyliner daily. You're not the only one. My son is 4 year old so I don't remember a whole lot from that pregnancy because it feels like so long ago, so this is all kind of new to me again. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2010