What would take with you if you were going somewhere to visit family from Fri. to Mon.? And what is allowed at the airport? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Travel

• Travel size cannot be bigger than 3 and 1/2 oz. You may want to call your airline to see if they are charging for carryon luggage, some now are charging $45,,,,but not for big purses, lol. If they don't charge for your carryons, I would pack enough stuff for the weekend and every person who has a ticket would have a carryon, that way you won't have to pay to check suitcases. I would probably bring a little something for who ever I was staying with, a Candle or gift card!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:47 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Any shampoo, liquid or tooth paste CAN not go on Carry on.

You must put that in your luggage or they will dump it.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• My Family? Ear Pugs, Valium, and if I could afford it, a Psychiatrist
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 1:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• enough clothes for the day, and a change of clothes for that day as well, in case you go out and would like to change..oh, and if you're flying american (not trying to bash), but take a pair of clothes for overnight...any time we fly with hubby's work, which is quiet a bit, we always get stuck over night..never fails..but the one time i was prepared, we didn't get stuck..figures lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 8:48 AM on Apr. 15, 2010